Sunday 26 April 2015

Why Israel Needs And Wants To Support Hispanic Entrepreneurs

As many of you know, I have been spending quite a bit of time these days chronicling my recent travels to Israel as part of a delegation. This is article number seventeen in the series, and it’s the last one for now. I’ve covered a wide range of topics – the role that government, NGOs, and big business are playing in the Israel tech miracle; the demographic, geographic, and infrastructural gaps that Israel must close to evolve its status on the international stage; some of the start-ups that are coming out of Start-up Nation that deserve our attention. But until now, I have not written on the subject that inspired my journey to Israel in the first place: the opportunity for Israeli entrepreneurs to collaborate – to share, mentor, and learn from – their peers in the Hispanic entrepreneur community.

No comments:

Post a Comment