Thursday 7 May 2015

Inside The Offices Of Linkedin!

Over the past few weeks I've been getting to know the inner workings of Linkedin by spending time with Pat Wadors, their Chief Human Resources Officer. Pat and I did a podcast together and she recently spoke to members of our future of work community. Last week I went to visit Pat to talk about the future of HR and to get a tour of the Linkedin headquarters. Although Linkedin has newer offices in Sunnyvale I was actually quite surprised to see that their headquarters weren't as flashy and "googley" as one would expect. However one of the things that Linkedin does amazingly well is give employees a tremendous amount of choice for how they wan to work and that's a bit part of what I believe the future of work to be about. My favorite part of their offices was the amazing cafeteria which has pretty much any type of food you can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment