Over the next several days, we will be publishing a seminar on Danielle Allen’s recent book, Our Declaration: A Reading of the Declaration of Independence in Defense of Equality, which is available from Powells, Amazon and Barnes and Noble. The participants in this seminar:
- Danielle Allen is the UPS Foundation professor at the Institute for Advanced Studies’ school of social science, and the incoming director of the Edmond J. Safra Center for Ethics at Harvard University.
- Cristina Beltrán is an associate professor of social and cultural analysis and director of Latino Studies at Rutgers University.
- Henry Farrell blogs here.
- Heather Gerken is the J. Skelly Wright professor of Law at Yale Law School.
- Sam Goldman is an assistant professor of political science at George Washington University.
- Chris Lebron is an assistant professor of African-American studies and philosophy at Yale University.
- James Miller is a professor of political science and liberal studies at the New School for Social Research.
- James Wilson is Collegiate assistant professor in the social sciences at the University of Chicago.
- Gabriel Winant is a Ph.D. candidate in History at Yale University.